Why buy real diamonds if you don’t have to? Diamond Veneer Jewelry utilises an eco-friendly process without radiation or harsh chemicals with a conflict free standard to offer diamonds untouched by ethical abuses. Fake “diamond” rings are ethical and cheaper then real engagement rings. Diamond Veneer Jewelry designers offer engagement rings that are simultaneously dazzling and caused no harm to the environment while they were being made.
Diamond Veneer has introduced an innovative process, in this new jewelry niche, of treating cubic zirconia with a veneer of carbon diamond particles. It crystallizes around the entire stone; resulting in a flawless “G” color on the diamond color scale. This vaporization process under extreme heat and pressure conditions significantly increases (five times) the fire, refraction, and durability of the cubic zirconia as a real diamond at a fraction of the cost. Made in the USA, they are the ultimate travel jewelry!
Simulated diamonds allow you to get the look of real diamonds minus the expense, and without the worry that they will get lost or stolen (just look at Kim Kardashian’s experience). Diamond Veneer’s tagline is “Why buy diamonds?” And they’re right, why?
The seven reasons he mentioned were:
- Engagement rings are a lie. They are not an ancient tradition that’s deeply embedded in human history, but an idea that is only a century old.
- Diamonds are not an investment, but a retail product like any other. In fact, they are a multibillion dollar industry.
- The diamond jewelry market is a shark tank.
- Spending your hard earned salary on something impractical, at the exact same time you are beginning a new life with someone, is a poor financial decision.
- Men don’t have to spend money to prove their manhood.
- Women don’t need their man to buy them diamonds to prove that he loves you.
- And my personal favorite reason “If your man buys you a diamond as a means to keep you quiet for another year about marriage, he probably should be dumped anyway!”
Reasons We Have To Stop Putting A Ring On It | Thought Catalog
A Man’s Perspective on Why Engagement Rings Are A Joke | The Guardian
Why Have Millennials Fallen Out of Love With Diamonds? | Daily Beast
[Gentleman Prefer Blondes (1953) starring Marilyn Monroe.]
For more information on Diamond Veneer visit their website at DiamondVeneer.com. You can use the check-out code DISCOVER to save 50% off on your purchase!